Wednesday 4 December 2013

Getting ready for Christmas Challenge: 2. Glitter overload

Hi,
Today I'll show you the second manicure I prepared for the challenge which I participate in this winter. Elsa from Like a candy shop created this challenge and her idea was great!

This one was really easy to create, yet it is definitely eye-catching! I started with two coats of China Glaze -Too Yacht To Handle and then I applied Shimmer Polish -Wendy. I finished with clear top coat and that was it. What do you think?

Instagram
The stars of today's post were:
Shimmer Polish -Wendy *
China Glaze -Too Yaucht To Handle **

*You can find Shimmer Polish glitter nail polishes online, on Etsy. A 0.5 Fl. Oz. bottle costs $12 and they can be shipped worldwide. 

**Daca locuiti pe teritoriul Romaniei, puteti comanda aceasta oja China Glaze in exclusivitate de pe 
Beauty in the Bottle. De asemenea, ei aduc la comanda oje de la diferite firme care nu se gasesc in tara noastra, la preturi rezonabile.

17 comments:

Gutu Bianca Lucia said...

foarte faina combinatie!

Mădălina said...

Ce frumos arata!

Marya said...

Frumoasa manichiura <3

Ela's Dreams said...

sclipici, sclipici imi place mult combinatia :D

Fleur said...

Wauw, its beautifull!

Unknown said...

I actually really love how that glitter looks against that pretty blue colour! :)

Marias Nail Art said...

Wendy is a super pretty glitter, I might have to look closer at her :)

Anonymous said...

It's so beautiful... I'm http://minailsart.blogspot.com/ and I'm following you.

AlexantzA said...

E superba manichiura ta, imi place foarte mult combinatia!
pupici :*

ManisbyMoore said...

So pretty!! I did the same idea with a different color!

Anca said...

Combinatia e superba :)

Raluca Vintilescu said...

Cea de la China Glaze e superba <3
Iar modelul facut de tine trebuie incercat :D

Unknown said...

Superb!

Unknown said...

Ce glitter dragut... ador efectul de magie realizat de tine :P

Lydz said...

gorgeous for sure! :)

Ana said...

cat de frumos arata Shimmer Polish <3 <3

Anonymous said...

adorabil, vreau sa il incerc si eu desi acum am unghiile foarte mici

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!